Do your kids ever need a little motivation to wash their hands or body? Why not make it fun for them by creating soap in different shapes, colors, and aromas they enjoy.
What You Need:
Melt and pour soap base (purchase online)
Soap coloring (purchase online)
Silicone mold (purchase online)
Your favorite doTERRA essential oil (purchase here)
(Great Idea to use Lavender or Serenity for calming bedtime baths)
1. Cut the soap base into small chunks and place into heat-proof glass container.
2. Place in a saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water until melted (around 5-10 minutes). To melt it more quickly, place it in the microwave for 15 second intervals.
Note: Use a popsicle stick for easy cleanup.
3. Once melted, divide the soap base into glass containers equal 3. Once melted, divide the soap base into glass containers equal to the amount of colors you want to use.
4. Add color and essential oils and stir well.
5. Pour into silicone mold and let rest for 2-3 hours or until hard.
6. Once hard, remove from silicone mold and enjoy! Just store in a plastic bag until ready to use.