doTERRA Essential Oil Support for:
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease wherein the body mistakenly attacks gluten and other proteins found in grains that are in the digestive tract. Celiac disease is genetic and can develop at any age in life from infancy to adulthood. What occurs is as foods with gluten are eaten the body produces antibodies to attack the gluten but these antibodies then mistakenly attack the lining of the small intestines. This damage to the intestinal lining includes the villi that are responsible to absorb nutrients and begin their delivery to other body systems. The nutrients particularly affected are fats, calcium, iron, and folate (folic acid or vitamin B9).
With deficiency in these nutrients a number of issues emerge that vary from individual to individual with the disease. These issues include:
· Abdominal pain and bloating
· Indigestion, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
· Fatty stools (pale, large, bad odor, floating)
· Decreased (or increased) appetite
· Lactose intolerance
· Weight loss, growth problems in children
Some issues are not associated with the digestive system:
· Dermatitis herpetiformis (a skin rash)
· Anemia (iron deficiency), fatigue
· Missed menstrual periods
· Muscle cramps, joint and bone pain
· Sores in mouth
· Easily bruising, nose bleeds
· Dental discoloration, hair loss
· Nutrient deficiencies, malnutrition
Beyond physical symptoms depression, irritability, and behavioral changes can accompany the difficulties in diagnosing and dealing with this disease.
Celiac has been reported to be triggered by trauma after surgery, childbirth, stress, and even viral infection.
doTERRA Essential Oils work perfectly with the body to support normal functions of the body and dōTERRA products are safe to use on all ages
doTERRA Essential Oil Users Have Found The Following To Assist In Celiac Support:
The following fundamentals seem common to many success experiences:
· Absolutely avoid gluten
· Cleanse using doTERRA’s GX Assist
· Supplement nutrients by consistently taking the Life Long Vitality supplements
· Drink sufficient pure water (divide body weight in pounds by two, drink the resulting number in ounces of water). Avoid sodas/caffeine.
Use the following doTERRA Essential Oil protocol for ongoing support:
In a capsule or in 12oz of water 2x’s daily add:
· 2 drops Lemon Oil – tonic for the liver
· 2 drops Grapefruit Oil- helps dissolve toxins stored inside fat cells, so they can be eliminated from the body
· 2 drops Ginger Oil – digestive support
· 1 drop Cinnamon Oil - helps to regulate and lower blood sugar levels
6-7 drops of Slim & Sassy Oil Blend
(Includes lemon, grapefruit, ginger & cinnamon)
Rub DigestZen Oil Blend on stomach during discomfort or upset stomach. (Also can take 2-4 drops in capsule)
Diffuse Frankincense Oil, Elevation Oil Blend or Citrus Bliss Oil Blend to combat depression or irritability.
Have the following “Spine Therapy” done once a week:
First apply coconut oil (olive oil can be substituted) along the length of the spine.
Then, Drop any 2 or all of the following doTerra essential oils down the spine:
Starting with Oregano, then Slim & Sassy, On Guard, Frankincense, Rosemary, Marjoram, Aroma Touch… and end with Peppermint
Hot compress for 15 mins after you lightly massage into back along the spine area
Enhance nutritional supplements with “Green Smoothies” to add more iron
· 1/4 fresh pineapple
· 3+ cups of fresh baby spinach – for those not tolerant of spinach -kale, collards, chard, or baby lettuce have also been suggested.
· 1 drop peppermint essential oil (also really good with wild orange essential oil)
· 2-3 cups water
· Pour over ice or put in blender with ice and drink.
· Pour any leftovers into ice trays and freeze for later. Later add 4 ice cubes to a glass of water and stir.
I’m certainly no expert, but as someone who suffered from anemia my whole life, without knowing why until a year ago, I will gladly share my experience. I was finally diagnosed with celiac disease last February when I learned that 8 months into my pregnancy my iron was so low they were worried I might need a transfusion. Fortunately, I didn’t, but it still has been a tough battle to regain my strength. I think that taking the gluten out of my diet was a good first step, but it wasn’t the only thing. I really didn’t begin to notice a difference until I went on the LLW (Life Long Vitality Supplements) last summer. At the time I started on the LLW I was desperate. Between the low iron levels and the hormones after having a baby, I had lost so much hair and nothing was growing back in. I was embarrassed to leave the house. I was dealing with a lot of depression, joint pain and just over all tired all the time. I felt a lot older than my 37 years, and I really wanted something that would give me my life back. I literally only made it through the day by consuming 100+ ounces of caffeinated soda every single day. That is a staggering amount, when I look back!
I was introduced to DoTerra in July and immediately joined. I was mostly interested in it for helping my kids, but gradually I began to see how the products could help me. I started on the LLW in August and even though I’m not perfectly consistent, I do take them pretty often. In September, I completely, cold turkey went off caffeine and it was about 4 miserable days, but so worth it! I have continued to use the oils and to change my diet. I am almost completely on a whole foods diet, eating everything fresh and when possible-raw. I am a whole new person. My hair came back in thicker than ever, my nails are long and strong (which I haven’t experienced in years) I have energy and look forward to each day. My depression, for the most part is gone and a month after starting on the LLW, I was able to go completely off the anti-deppressant my OBGYN put me on after the birth of my son.
Sorry for the novel, but I guess, I could sum it up to first, try to find out what might be causing the anemia. And second, use the LLW and modify the diet. I haven’t had my levels retested, but I feel 110% better! So, something must be going right! Good luck!
(Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about wholesale prices)