DoTerra Essential Oil Support For:
Primary infertility describes couples who have never been able to become pregnant after at least 1 year of unprotected sex (intercourse).
Secondary infertility describes couples who have been pregnant at least once, but have not been able to become pregnant again.
Female infertility may be due to:
- Problems with a fertilized egg or embryo being able to survive once it is attached to the lining of the uterus
- Problems with the fertilized egg being able to attach to the lining of the uterus
- Problems with the eggs being able to move from the ovary to the uterus
Problems with the ovaries producing eggs
Female infertility may be caused by:
Autoimmune disorders, Clotting disorders, Uterine birth defects, Hormone imbalance , Obesity, Pelvic infection, Scar Tissue, Long-term (chronic) disease, Excessive exercising, eating disorders, or poor nutrition
Male infertility may be due to:
- A decrease in the number of sperm
- Sperm being blocked from being released
Sperm that do not work properly
Male infertility can be caused by:
Environmental pollutants, Hormone deficiency, Infections of the testes or epididymis, Older age, Radiation exposure, Scar tissue, Smoking, Genetic abnormalities, Impotence, Use of certain prescription drugs, Heavy use of alcohol, marijuana, or cocaine
This is a very sensitive subject, especially for myself. I have blocked fallopian tubes due to scar tissue… and have been given this treatment to try when my husband and I are ready to start trying for children. I’ve heard great success stories with using essential oils along with massage therapy to treat both male & females dealing with infertility. It does take some time… but its worth trying an all natural approach before anything else. Just relax and enjoy the process. This treatment is said to work best when scar tissue, infections, hormone imbalance, or no known reason for infertility is found.
doTERRA Essential Oils work perfectly with the body to support normal functions of the body and dōTERRA products are safe to use on all ages.
doTERRA Essential Oil Users Have Found The Following To Assist In Infertility Support:
Both Men & Women:
Take 2-4 drops each of the following, Frankincense Oil, Thyme Oil and Ylang Ylang Oil in a capsule daily.
(If female hormone imbalance is an issue, add Clary Sage Oil to the capsules)
Rub 2-3 drops each of Cypress Oil, Frankincense Oil, and Geranium Oil over abdomen and groin area (avoid direct contact with genitals), 2x’s daily.
Drink 2-3 drops of Lemongrass Oil in 12 oz of water, 2-3 times a day
Rub 2-3 drops each of Frankincense Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil and Lavender Oil on bottoms of feet, nightly.
Take Life Long Vitality Vitamins Daily
Diffuse Elevation or Serenity Oil Blend in the air
Use Solace Blend regularly
Have the following “Spine Therapy” done once a week:
First apply coconut oil (olive oil can be substituted) along the length of the spine.
Then, Drop any 2 or all of the following doTerra essential oils down the spine:
Starting with Oregano, then Cypress, On Guard, Frankincense, Rosemary, Geranium, Thyme, Aroma Touch… and end with Peppermint
Hot compress for 15 mins after you lightly massage into back along the spine area
Both Men & Women:
Greatly limit alcohol and caffeine intake.
Quitting smoking will greatly help conceiving
Avoid refined carbohydrates and enjoy more green, red & yellow fruits & veggies -like blueberries, red peppers, and kale. The more vivid the hue, the more nutrient-packed the produce. Restock your fruit bowl and produce bin weekly, and aim for eating about 2 cups of fruit and 3 cups of veggies a day.
If you decide to take an over-the-counter multivitamin instead of a prenatal vitamin, be sure to follow these important guidelines:
For Men:Take a daily multivitamin that contains zinc and selenium for at least three months before conception. Studies suggest these minerals aid in healthy sperm development. Why the three-month lag time? It takes that long to develop healthy sperm.
- Make sure it doesn’t contain more than the recommended daily allowance of 770 mcg (2,565 IU) of vitamin A, unless it’s all in a form called beta-carotene. Getting too much of a certain kind of vitamin A can cause birth defects. (The kind that occurs naturally in food is safe, so you don’t have to worry about overdoing it by eating foods rich in vitamin A.)
- Look for a multivitamin with at least 400 micrograms of folic acid. This B vitamin protects babies from neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida. It’s especially important to get enough folic acid before you get pregnant, because your baby’s neural tube will form just three to four weeks after conception, when many women don’t even realize they’re pregnant.
- Choose a multivitamin that also delivers a healthy dose of vitamin B12. Preliminary evidence hints that B12 deficiency may also play a role in some neural tube defects. Because vitamin B12 is found primarily in animal-based foods, women who rarely eat meat or follow a strict vegetarian or vegan diet should either look for a multivitamin that delivers the entire B12 recommended daily allowance (2.4 micrograms) or consider a B12 supplement
“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.”